Social Icons

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Changes to Come

So, as you can tell I've been MIA for a while. Hubby and I started our Foster Parenting classes and my world has completely turned upside down. To all of those moms who keep up with their healthy lifestyles, I give you MAJOR props. My kids aren't even here yet and my diet is the last thing on my mind. Between getting the house ready, taking training classes and reading every foster parent/baby-toddle book I can get my hands on, I just don't have the energy to focus on it. Hopefully once I get the swing of things I'll be able to ease back into it, but I know it won't be like it was before. I'm just glad I dropped that weight before the kids come. I will still be maintaining, and I'm sure chasing after kids will keep me active.

That being said, I've decided to revamp my website. I don't see myself focusing on health or weight loss enough to keep things as they are. While I'm not planning on completely letting go of it, my priorities are definitely changing. I'd love for my few readers to stay with me during these changes, but I completely understand those who will leave. I am however still here to help encourage and support you guys on your blogs as you continue your weight loss journey.

1 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Those mothers that keep up with their healthy lifestyles do so very well. It's definitely not easy to make this a priority with so much going on.

    ReplyDelete