TV, Movies and Me1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? I'd be on Castle and be Kate Beckett, both because she's badass and so I could make out with Nathan Fillion :)
2. Name the show that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. Sister Wives. I do NOT agree with polygamy and think it's completely ridiculous, but I love that show! It's just so fascinating.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. Game of Thrones, I'd love to see what all the hype is about.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? Not anymore but I did back when I was single (and before Kyle moved in). It's very peaceful to sit in a room full of strangers and just enjoy a movie.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? Walking Dead. I can't wait to watch it! (I wait to watch shows until the DVDs are out and either rent it through Netflix or buy it)
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? Yikes, I don't think I'd want to be in a reality show. Way too much drama for me. The only one I like is Biggest Loser but I don't think I could handle all that pressure. (and now I've already lost too much weight on my own to even qualify)
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? Some romantic mushy-gushy message from the hubby. He's still new at the concept so it would mean a lot.
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? Um, Reba McEntire
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? Family Feud!
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Melissa McCarthy but she'd have to grow her hair out a bit and dye it red. She's just awesome :)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, lovely humans!