Social Icons

Monday, April 8, 2013

Weigh In + Friend Makin’ Mondays: TV, Movies and Me


So, after another week of indulging (and sometimes overindulging) I gained. 210.2 up 3.4 pounds. Yeah, I saw that coming, I've had a couple of depression episodes lately and went back to old habits of eating when upset. I think all these pregnancy issues are getting to me. My doctor even switched up my medicine because I'm having trouble caring about anything anymore. UGH, maintaining is fine, going backwards is not. Such a "do as I say, not as I do moment". So time to cut back on the food (just a tad, after all I had donuts two weekends in a row) and add some activity back in. Time to make use of those Just Dance games again.


wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

TV, Movies and Me
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose?  I'd be on Castle and be Kate Beckett, both because she's badass and so I could make out with Nathan Fillion :)

2. Name the show that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. Sister Wives. I do NOT agree with polygamy and think it's completely ridiculous, but I love that show! It's just so fascinating.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch.  Game of Thrones, I'd love to see what all the hype is about.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone?  Not anymore but I did back when I was single (and before Kyle moved in). It's very peaceful to sit in a room full of strangers and just enjoy a movie.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why?  Walking Dead. I can't wait to watch it! (I wait to watch shows until the DVDs are out and either rent it through Netflix or buy it)
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why?  Yikes, I don't think I'd want to be in a reality show. Way too much drama for me. The only one I like is Biggest Loser but I don't think I could handle all that pressure. (and now I've already lost too much weight on my own to even qualify)
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?  Some romantic mushy-gushy message from the hubby. He's still new at the concept so it would mean a lot.
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room?  Um, Reba McEntire
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? Family Feud!
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Melissa McCarthy but she'd have to grow her hair out a bit and dye it red. She's just awesome :)

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, lovely humans!

3 comments:

  1. I completely forgot about Family Feud!! I totally wanna go on that! You'll have the weight back off in no time, you're awesome like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I would be on Family Feud, too!

    Stopping by from FMM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with The Walking Dead!

    New follower from FMM!

    ReplyDelete