Social Icons

Monday, April 15, 2013

Weigh In + FMM: Twenty Questions

Guess what? I got on the scale yesterday and saw 205.2, um yeah... that's 5 pounds lost. WHAT?!?! There's no way that's possible b/c I had Mongolian, pizza, donuts, chocolate and chicken fried steak last week (Did I really just admit that on a blog that focuses on losing weight? *sigh*). And while I went to pick up the Just Dance game from my mom's, I haven't used it yet. So maybe last week's gain was really just retaining water. Guess I'll find out this next week. (But I do need to learn to pace myself with the junk food, even when maintaining.)


wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Twenty Questions
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone.  Singing
2. What do you plan to eat next? Cantaloupe
3. When did you first travel on a plane?  Where did you go? I was maybe 8, we went to Disneyworld... I might have screamed a little at take off... (I remember it being more of an excited noise but everyone else remembers differently)
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone?  If so, share a few of the reasons why.  After two years of marriage I can honestly say I'm still crushing on my husband. Granted there are days when he's being a total butthead and I just want to lock him out of the house :) But there are also days when I look at him and I get that girly grin on my face (you know the one). Like when he re-tucks the covers around me in the morning when he leaves for work. Or when he nerds out over his Kung Fu stuff. 
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else.  Mayonnaise
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? I'd buy an old sports car (newly refinished of course)
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? Drew
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? Like a sleepover? LOL. Melissa McCarthy. (I'd pick Gerald Butler but I am a married woman *wink*)
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm more of a night person than a morning person but I don't usually stay up too late. Though I'm a lot more likely to stay up late than get up early.
10. What’s your favorite board game? Cranium
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? I use to play the flute and the piano but I haven't played either since I was a kid.
12. What is the last thing you ate?  A chicken biscuit
13. Do you wear a watch?  Nope.
14. Do you go to church? Yes, although I've miss more Sundays than I'd like to admit lately
15. Do you ever wish on stars? Yes!
16.  Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Nope, they scare me but I'd love to try it sometime.
17. What is the last thing you purchased? A chicken biscuit, a Diet Dr. Pepper fountain drink and two litters of water (I was in such a hurry when I left the house this morning I forgot to get breakfast, or water).
18. How big is your bed? Queen
19. What size shoe do you wear? 8.5
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? My friend's game night. It's one of the few times I actually get to play board/card games!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I picked Melissa too, love her. Same shoes size also :)
    Mayo? that's funny.
    How can I forget about Cranium!

    Stopping by from fmm

    ReplyDelete