Childhood Flashbacks1. Did you have a set bedtime as a child? If so, what was it? I did when I was in elementary and middle school, I think it was around 8:30. I remember getting caught more than once with a flashlight under my covers because I wanted to stay up reading. Eventually my parents installed a reading light next to my bed and told me I could read in bed as long as I didn't stay up all night.
2. Were you taught to be a member of the “Clean Plate Club?” Did it have affect your eating habits as an adult? I was but it was usually geared more towards my veggies. I wasn't big on vegetables as a kid unless they were raw. In fact I didn't start enjoying them until I began my weight loss journey.
3. Share one thing that you were not allowed to do as a child. We were not allowed to watch anything revolving around witches or magic/sorcery.
4. What is the cheapest gas price you can remember? I vaguely remember them being about $2.30 when I started driving.
5. What was your favorite thing on the playground? The swings (even the fat kids could enjoy them)
6. Share one thing that your parents always made you do that you didn’t like doing. Cleaning my room! I HATED cleaning.
7. Do you remember your first kiss? If so, share the details! Haha... I was 18 and had already graduated high school. His name was Drew and I believe my first kiss involved tongue.
8. Did you prefer to play inside or outside? Inside, I was a bookworm growing up
9. What was your favorite TV show growing up? Saved by the Bell and Boy Meets World
10. Share one awesome childhood memory. Staying up all night Christmas Eve talking about boys with my sister. I don't know why it's one of my favorite memories, I guess because we weren't very close as kids (she's 7 years older)
Bonus: Share a picture of yourself as a child.
|I know, I'm adorable...|
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, my friends!