Social Icons

Monday, April 29, 2013

FMM: ABC’s of Me & Weigh In

Short post today, maintained my weight from last week, yay! Busy with finishing the school for the semester and getting the house ready for our home study. Our first Foster Care training class is this Saturday. I can't wait!
wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: ABC’s of Me
 Here’s how it works…you’ll choose topics about yourself, your likes, dislikes, etc.  according to each letter in the alphabet, and share a little with us. Oh shhh…you know you love it. ;)
A) Audiobooks have rekindled my love for books. When you work at a computer all day with little interaction with co-workers you can go through a lot of audiobooks.
B) I could spend an entire day with my nose in a book. I LOVE books.
C) I love the flavor of coffee (with milk and sugar).
D) I am and will always be a Daddy's Girl

E) I am NOT a fan of exercise. Despite the benefits I've gotten from it or the mood enhancers, I am not one of those people that enjoys working out.
F) My husband and I are getting our Foster Care license
G) I am the Godmother of my best friend's daughter, Jocelyn
Easter 2013
H) I ordered this tote bag sporting my future last name when I got engaged and guess what, I really do rock his last name.
"H" is for Herrin
I) I want an iPhone
J) I love black jelly beans
K) My husband Kyle is my best friend. Seriously. Not in the mushy "oh he's perfect and I want to be with him 24/7" way. But in the "I can be completely myself around him without fear of judgment and I know he'll accept me" way. He's the only person in this world I feel like I can really trust and count on to be there for me no matter what. <3
L) This is my example of what Real Love is:
Mom & Dad
M) My dream since I was little was to one day be called "Mommy"
N) My niece and nephews are the loves of my life!
Christian & Caleb
Brooklyn
Baby Aiden
O) I am NOT very organized, but I love organization
P) I LOVE podcasts! I go through these stages where I'm interested in a specific topic and  nerd out on as many podcasts on that subject as possible (marriage, sex, fitness, foster care).
Q) I enjoy peace & quiet (although I realize once kids come in the house I won't get it very often)
R) I love the rain. Walking in it, dancing in it, kissing in it. It makes me want to curl up with a blanket and a good book.
S) I love to sing! (Just not in front of people)
T) I was named after the "Tammy" movie series
 
U) I will be transferring to UTA this Fall to finish my teaching degree
V) I need a VACATION! I miss the Bahamas.
Honeymoon Vacation
 W) I LOVE Winter. I wish it were cold outside 365 days of the year. But alas, I live in Texas and as much as I hate hot weather, I love everything else about it. Texas is home.
X) I have never had an X-Ray done (unless you count dental)
Y) I was the Yearbook Editor in high school
Z) The last time I went to the zoo was for my niece's first birthday. Most babies have to be coached into eating their "smash cake". Brooklyn however went head first into it as soon as we put it in front of her.  
Brooklyn's 1st B-Day
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!! Happy Monday friends!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from FMM...

    I totally agree with K. My husband is my best friend too. It makes me so happy that we have so much in common and love to just hang out together. Plus, having someone in my corner who I can really trust means everything to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post! I was totally yearbook editor too!! I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics!!:) Your nieces & nephews are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete