|Daddy & Baby|
|Baby Aiden at 1 week old|
So "30 Day Shred" was a bust since day 4 my sister-in-law went into labor a few weeks early. It's been crazy around here ever since. To top it off my husband and I FINALLY bought "real" couches (I've only had cheap hand-me downs and futons since I moved out on my own) and decided the duplex needed to be painted and decorated. So I guess I'll be putting 30 Day on hold, I'm tired enough just painting everyday.
Although I didn't stick with my "no scale" plan, I have limited the amount of times I step on it. And surprisingly despite eating out a few times and a "Wine and Cheese" party I went to on Friday, I stepped on the scale at 207.6 which is .4 down from my weigh in 2 weeks ago. Not a huge loss, but I'm fine with maintaining and/or losing slowly for right now. It's nice to not stress over every little thing and track every single calorie.
Pondering Personal Thoughts1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? Well I'm still in school so a little younger than I really am, but I'm married so I can't go much younger. Maybe 22
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? I honestly don't know. Sometimes
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? When I fit into size 16 again, it was an incredible feeling
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? Um, no.
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? No, I would be quitting my job and going to school full time instead.
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? Adopt a child (despite his or her race). Unfortunately, my family would never accept them and that child deserves to be accepted by their family.
7. Share something you do differently than most people. Write in a cursive-print hybrid
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? Become a mom
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? I'd hate leaving Texas. Can I cheat and say Oklahoma?
10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? The cost of adoption
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Have a happy Monday, friends!