Ugh, it's Monday again. Where did my weekend go? Thursday (Feb 21) was my birthday (I turned 25, yay me) so I basically took off of my diet. This included too much food, lots of cake, and even alcohol. By yesterday I was feeling the sluggishness take over. Well it's a new week and it's time to get back on track. The hubby's knee is finally healed so it's also back to the gym we go.
www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
1. Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most? Nope, never do.
2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc? I use to drink protein shakes and fruit smoothies but I haven't been very good at getting up early enough to make them the past month.
3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week? I offered to help my best friend and her hubby move the last few loads into their new apartment (although technically we aren't helping them until tonight). They needed a truck and their uncle kept canceling on them.
4. What is the tastiest thing you ate last week? Vermicelli with BBQ Pork at Pho 95. So NOT in my diet but it was my birthday and I haven't had it in over a year.
6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again. Disney World. Hubs thinks we should wait till we have kids. :(
7. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I have a Twitter for work purposes but I don't use it.8. What is your favorite vegetable? Broccoli
9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March. My sister and I decided to do either Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30 in March. This should help me get back on track and finally reach Onederland.
10. Share a quote that inspires you.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, dear ones!!!!!!!!!