www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
- Become a mom
- Get a tattoo
- Road trip across the states
- Skydive (probably when I'm old)
- Go to Ireland
2. List five things you love about yourself.
- My hair
- My heart (I really am a softie)
- My crazy personality
- My height (I love being a shortie)
- My boobs (what can I say, being plus size does have perks)
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
- Went to Six Flags (and fit in ALL the seats)
- Went to SpeedZone with the hubby
- Kept my niece for a weekend (as much as I still want kids this definitely gave me some patience to wait until it happens and made me enjoy our time alone until it does)
- Signed up for my first 5k obstacle course (with Amanda over at Life of the Browns)
- Bought a new pair of boots (with heels... not spike but still not my normal wedge)
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
- Food scale
- Tea + Coffee
- A mess to clean up (hehe)
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
- Gerald Butler (yum)
- Reba McEntire
- Julia Roberts
- Jason Statham (b/c he kicks ass)
- Richard Gere (he was my first celebrity crush when I was little)
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
Hmm, I've never been big on "concerts" how about musicals?
- Lion King
- The King & I
- Mamma Mia
- Beauty & the Beast (I've seen a local production but I'd like to see a more professional one)
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
Well I don't really watch TV when it's airing, but there are a few I'm usually itching for them to come to disk.
- Downton Abby (I don't even wait for disk, I let myself get a month or so behind and watch it in chunks on PBS.com)
- Big Bang Theory
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
- Become a singer
- Write a book
- Get married (check)
- Become a mom (working on it)
- Become a teacher (working on it)
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
- Go to Oregon/Washington with my father-in-law
- Get to my goal weight
- Get my tattoo
- Become a mom
- Learn to cook
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!!!!!!!