|Pictures posted to Facebook can be used without infringing copyright laws, right?|
Yesterday I did something I haven't done in over a year, I went to a theme park. I've always been a HUGE fan of roller coasters, but I quit going to theme parks because of my size. On my honeymoon my husband and I went to Six Flags in San Antonio. There was a Superman ride there similar to the Batman ride we have in Arlington, but it's suppose to give you the illusion of flying.
Most of the seats have one strap that holds the restraining part down. However, there are a few that have two straps for larger riders. Kyle and I ended up being separated on the ride because we both needed two straps and they didn't have any next to each other. That embarrassment has stuck with me for a long time. However yesterday the hubby and I went to Six Flags for the last day of Holiday in the Park (my father-in-law bought us season passes because he knew how much we missed going). As we got on each ride I found that I not only fit in all of them, I fit comfortably. It was such an amazing feeling. Never again will I let my weight get to the point to where it holds me back from doing the things I love to do.
Since it's the start of a new year I decided it's time to step up my workouts again. Instead of sleeping in I got up early Saturday and worked out with my Biggest Loser Wii game. OMG! I still hurt. Bob really kicked my butt. After just 30 minutes of working out my legs/thighs/butt was so sore from all the lunges and squats. However as much as it hurt, it felt amazing. It was the first time in a long while where I felt like I REALLY pushed myself and gave it my all during a workout.
My workout definately paid off too. Despite my eating habits over New Year's and my binge episode I weighed in Sunday at 212.0 pounds. 1.4 pounds LOST! YAY! I'm still 2 pounds heavier than where I was pre-holidays, but I'm catching up. I have no doubt I will be in "Onderland" before I turn 25 (February 21st). I can't wait! Now, FMM:
Simple Questions1. Outside my window I see…my backyard & shed
2. My kitchen counters are… part laminate part wood (thanks to a previous owner who added counter-tops to the kitchen
3. Yesterday I drank…fat free hot chocolate, YUM.
4. My cell phone is…a huge pain in the butt sometimes. I hate that most pre-added apps on the HTC Evos can't be deleted. They take up SO much memory
5. My computer is… my favorite toy
6. My favorite reality show is… The Biggest Loser. It's actually the only one I watch.
7. My workouts are…going to increase this month in both frequency and intensity
8. The last book I read is…What's Your Number (sadly I started it over a year ago. *sigh* I really need to make an effort to read more this year. As much as I LOVE books I don't seem to make time to read them anymore.
9. My week will be….long and exhausting, it's the last week of my Winter Term classes
10. So far 2013 has been… a fresh start
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!