Of course to make matters worse we were EXHAUSTED from a weekend babysitting our cute niece Brooklyn and didn't feel like cooking. So instead we went back to my parents for leftovers... and another piece of pie. YIKES. It's hard to say what damage was done since my food hasn't finished digesting but I have a feeling it won't be back down by Thursday. There goes $20. I really need to get focused on my fitness again. For some reason I just don't seem to have the drive I had in 2012.
www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
2. Share one or more of your talents. I LOVE singing but honestly I have no idea how "talented" I am.
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? Someplace with a lot of walking, like a zoo or a theme park. I use to think a coffee shop because you have a better opportunity to talk, but it's a little intimidating when someone you don't know is staring at you waiting for you to say something
4. What is your favorite meal? Maybe Vietnamese food? Vermicelli with BBQ Pork (bun thit nuong) with a Boba Tea for dessert,YUM! Man I need to look up how many calories in that dish at Pho 95. It's been FOREVER since I've been there.
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? Text, I hate talking on the phone. In fact even as a kid the only time I enjoyed talking on the phone was when I was talking to a boy I had a crush on.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. I cry at almost EVERY sappy movie I watch (sometimes even the non-sappy ones) I'm a HUGE sucker for Romance.
7. Do you color your hair? Nope, redheads+hair-dye = disaster
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? I have very low prescription reading glasses but I don't use them.
9. What is your favorite breakfast food? Pancakes, no need to waste calories on the syrup, just the pancake will do
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? No... not at all :)
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet? Sweet
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes, I'm a sucker for pretty eyes
13. What is the last movie you watched? I watched Batman & Robin with the Hubby last night as he was playing with his birthday toys.
14. Are you religious? Yes
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? Somewhere in between. I use to be a slob but then I married my neat-freak husband and he's rubbing off on me.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. Road-trip across the States.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? Somewhere in between I guess. I'd like to think I'm a risk taker, but I lean more towards the safe side of the spectrum.
18. Have you ever worn braces? Nope
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? Theater
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? Become a mom
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!